1. RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only.
2. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Alpha
prior to the return of any merchandise. Product returned without an RMA number
will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
3. Defective returns are eligible for return only within 30 days from Alpha
invoice date. After 30 days, all products must be referred to the manufacturer
for authorized warranty repair. (Some manufacturers may have stricter return
policies.) Eligible returns will be credited at purchase price or current
selling, which ever is lower. Original freight does not qualify for credit on
defective returns however, replacement orders will be shipped out prepaid.
4. All returns must be shipped prepaid freight by the customer with the RMA
number displayed on the outside of the box.
5. Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation
along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging. Returns not received
complete (ie; missing parts, documentation, or manufacturer?s box/packing) will
not be credited and will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
6. Factory sealed product in re-sellable condition may be returned at Alpha's
discretion. Re-sellable products authorized for return will be credited at the
current Alpha selling price less a 20% restocking fee.
7. Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling
price, whichever is lower, less any re-stock fee. Items showing signs of misuse
or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return credit. Credit will be
processed 5 business days after receipt of merchandise at Alpha.
8. Sale of closeout items are final. Only defective closeout items may be
returned for credit as per normal Alpha policies